ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer – French
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training course enables participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS).
Why should you attend
Who should attend
The main requirement for participating in this training course is having a general knowledge of the ISMS concepts and ISO/IEC 27001.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
- Day 2: Planning the implementation of an ISMS
- Day 3: Implementation of an ISMS
- Day 4: ISMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
- Day 5: Certification exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an information security management system (ISMS)
- Domain 2: Information security management system (ISMS)
- Domain 3: Planning an ISMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Domain 4: Implementing an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Domain 5: Monitoring and measurement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Domain 7: Preparing for an ISMS certification audit
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for one of the credentials shown below. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO/IEC 27001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Implementer certifications are as follows:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||ISMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Provisional Implementer||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Implementer||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Information Security Management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Information Security Management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Senior Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Information Security Management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
Note: PECB certified individuals who possess Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master credential, given that they have taken four additional Foundation exams related to this scheme. More detailed information about the Foundation exams and the Master credential requirements can be found here.
The ISMS project experience should follow best implementation practices and include the following activities:
- Drafting an ISMS implementation business case
- Managing an ISMS implementation project
- Implementing an ISMS
- Managing documented information
- Implementing metrics
- Implementing corrective actions
- Performing a management review
- Managing an ISMS performance
- Managing an ISMS team
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free.