PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer – English
Master the implementation and management of Business Continuity Management
Systems (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
Why you should attend
Who should attend
Participants who attend this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and comprehensive knowledge of BCMS implementation principles..
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22301 and initiation of a BCMS
- Day 2: Implementation plan of a BCMS
- Day 3: Implementation of a BCMS
- Day 4: BCMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
- Day 5: Certification exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental business continuity principles and concepts
- Domain 2: Business continuity management system (BCMS) requirements
- Domain 3: Planning a BCMS implementation based on ISO 22301
- Domain 4: Implementing a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation and monitoring and measurement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 7: Preparing for a BCMS certification audit
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Implementer Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||BCMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 22301 Provisional Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 22301 Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Business Continuity Management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Business Continuity Management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 22301 Senior Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Business Continuity Management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
Note: PECB Certified Individuals who do possess the Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor Credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master Credential, given they have taken 4 additional Foundation Exams which are related to this scheme. For more detailed information about the Foundation Exams and the overall Master Requirements, please go to the following link: https://pecb.com/en/master-credentials.
To be considered valid, these implementation activities should follow best implementation practices and include the following activities:
- Drafting a BCMS plan
- Initiating a BCMS implementation
- Implementing a BCMS
- Monitoring and managing a BCMS implementation
- Continually improving a BCMS
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with training material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.