PECB CMMC Foundations – English
The PECB CMMC Foundations training course enables participants to understand the fundamental concepts and principles of the CMMC model.
Why you should attend
Who should attend
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
- Day 1: Introduction to the CMMC ecosystem and the CMMC model
- Day 2: CMMC practices, assessment process, and code of professional conduct
The “Certified ISO 50001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
The “PECB CMMC Foundations” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP) requirements. It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental concepts of the CMMC model, CMMC ecosystem, and code of professional conduct
- Domain 2: CMMC domains, processes, practices, and assessment process
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown in the table below.For more information about the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||CMMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB CMMC Foundations||PECB CMMC Foundations exam||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, candidates can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.
- The PECB CMMC Foundations credential is not approved by the CMMC-AB. It is a PECB credential that demonstrates the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of the basic concepts of the CMMC model.